Workshop in honour of professor Milan Pokorný and his fiftieth birthday.
The workshop takes place on Thursday, 21th November 2019 in the Main Lecture room, Institute of Mathematics.
- 13:00 - 13:10 Opening
- 13:10 - 13:40 Wojciech Zajaczkowski: Some remarks on the global regularity to the Navier-Stokes equations
- 13:40 - 14:10 Josef Málek: On planar flows of fluids of Burgers' type
- 14:10 - 14:40 Miroslav Bulíček: Viscoelastic temperature dependent Burgers like models - existence analysis
- 14:40 - 15:10 Coffee break
- 15:10 - 15:40 Ewelina Zatorska: How Milan got mixed up in mixtures
- 15:40 - 16:10 Piotr Mucha: On Milan's problem
- 16:10 - 16:25 Break
- 16:25 - 16:55 Antonín Novotný: Mathematical Analysis of some multifluid models
- 16:55 - 17:25 Ondřej Kreml: Wild solutions to isentropic Euler equations starting from smooth initial data
- 17:25 Closing
- 19:00 Social Dinner